Top Social

Suncelle | Daily Skin Essentials

6.03.2017
With the daily weather in the Philippines, our skin requires protection from the sun. Whether it's raining or scorching hot our skin always needs Sunscreen. Most people neglect this process before heading out and by that we harm our skin. Some people in Asia think we don't necessarily need the use of Sunblocks since our skin can handle more, and that's a big NO. Too much sun causes our skin to age, pigmentation and degradation of skin texture. Whether you live in a place where sun is not entirely visible all the time or not we need Sunscreen everyday.

I have been neglecting my skin with protection for already some time and now and I can see the some damages it made. Tho I always use an umbrella, it is not an excuse to not apply sunscreen everyday. It's never too late to start using this product. Some may still think using lotions or products that are suitable for their skin would do the job but it's still insufficient, all the more with our weather now. A lot of companies already released lotions with SPF and that's the one you should grab. 

Tupperwarebrands.ph are known for their kitchen products, and now they have ventured into cosmetics and personal skin care. Their selection of Sunscreens are one of the best I've tried so far. I think one of the reasons why people aren't using sunscreens was because the older products used to be thick and makes us pale and white after application and it does not settle down easily. Good thing sunscreens now have evolved and caters to what we consumers actually need.

LEFT: SUNSCREEN FACIAL MOISTURIZER SPF 40, RIGHT: SUNSCREEN BODY LOTION SPF 30
Tupperwarebrands.ph released two sunscreen lotions, one for the face and one for the body. These lotions are not like the old ones, which are thick and tacky to the skin. They are lightweight and settles down to the skin smoothly and easily.

FACT: SPF only goes up to 50, if you see 100-120 spf that is false advertisement. 

Claims:
Suncelle Sunscreen Body Lotion with SPF 30 PA++ and Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB to effectively protect your body from the sun’s harmful rays that may cause skin aging and burning. It contains Collagen Protect System that helps prevent wrinkles caused by frequent sun exposure. It is water-resistant, thus providing sun protection after sweating or water exposure. This has non-greasy formulation that deeply penetrates skin without leaving a oily feeling.

What is PA++? It is a Japanese/Korean rating system which shows how much protection you are getting from UVA rays. The more + means the higher level of UVA protection.

My experience:
I use this everyday and I love it! It glides smoothly on the skin and doesn't have a strong fragrance.

Claims:
 A face moisturizer with SPF 40 PA++ and Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB to effectively protect your face from the sun's harmful rays that may cause skin aging and burning. It contains Collagen Protect System that helps prevent wrinkles caused by frequent sun exposure. It is water-resistant, thus providing sun protection after sweating or water exposure. This has non-greasy formulation that deeply penetrates the skin. It has Matte finish to give face minimum oil and shine.

My experience:
Used this once before when I forgot to bring my moisturizer. It glides smoothly on my skin and it did not look like I'm a ghost when it settled. When layered my make up over it, it was not patchy and I was more confident my skin is well protected.

LEFT: INSTANT COOLING SKIN SPRAY, RIGHT: INVISIBLE SUNSCREEN SPRAY SPF 50
If you are not a fan of lotions then maybe these spray on will suit your type.

Claims:

Suncelle Instant Cooling Skin Spray 50 mL

This handy hydrating skin spray with sun protection instantly cools and refreshes skin. 
  • With Aloe Vera that relieves skin redness and inflammation, and helps minimize discomfort, burning and itching due to heat or sun exposure. 
  • With Allantoin that locks in moisture for healthy and protected skin. 
  • With Sunscreen. 
My experience:
It does cool my skin for some time especially when my skin feels sticky. I mostly use this on my face to cool down the heat. The smell is great since it's infused with Aloe Vera.

Claims:

Suncelle Invisible Sunscreen Spray

- Spray on this invisible and instant sun protection, and enjoy the outdoors this summer season!

My experience:
I only used this once and didn't use it again. This feels a lot greasy tho it says it's non-grease. I just don't like the feeling of oil on my skin, and you can smell the strong scent of sunscreen. I'd rather use the lotion.

For more products check their full list in this link here.

Tupperwarebrands.ph
Website: www.tupperwarebrands.ph
Facebook: @tupperwarebrandsph
Instagram: @tupperwarebrandsph
Twitter: @tupperbrandsph

If you want me to try out more products let me know in the comments!

Till my next review!

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature