Top Social

Go Natural With Naturals By Watsons

2.06.2019
When presented with an option to choose between natural products or commercialized products, price will always be a deal breaker for me. As we all know natural products tend to be a little more expensive but it, mostly, provides a better experience. Also it's safer and does not use chemicals that can harm our skin or hair. However if it doesn't fit my budget it can be out of the question. You can call me a little stingy but it's just practicality. But when it comes to wellness and what's good for your body I will always choose the natural way.

For me, having color treated hair, I have damaged my hair a lot and I wanted to revive it without using harsh products and without stripping away the color instantly. I know, I'm damaging my hair a LOT. Other products out there that can help are waaaay expensive and some of them are not natural, they contain sulfate, paraben. silicone and the like. I was very glad when Watsons released their Naturals line! At first I was skeptical until I looked at the ingredients and saw it doesn't contain the harmful chemicals I wanted to eliminate. I was very excited to try these and see for my self how it works on my color treated hair. 





As you can see I looove playing with color on my hair and through out the years I haven't used hair products without the harsh chemicals since I can't find one that I will like, suits me and affordable. When I saw Naturals by Watsons I tried it right away, but before my experience let's see what they have in their line! They have a variety of natural ingredients and each one has their own shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. Some has body scrub, hair mask, hair tonic, cream bath, and hand and body lotion. Every natural ingredient targets a specific problem so you get to choose what will work perfectly for you. I've also done some research and Naturals by Watsons is one of the cheapest natural products out there in the market! Starting with their shampoo!


I got the Olive variant best for deep nourishing dry and brittle hair. Ever since I bleached and colored my hair I never used shampoo every day since it strips off the color and the products I used contains chemicals. Although using shampoo everyday is still not advisable, colored hair or not, this one is safer to use since it's non chemical.

Natural Olive Fruit Extract - rich in antioxidants and hydroxytyrosol to restore hair's vitality
Organic Grape Seed Oil - has antioxidant properties to soothe and protect hair
Natural Abyssinian Oil - restores and repairs dry and brittle hair
Natural Sunflower Oil - revitalizes hair and boosts shine

- The shampoo is transparent, it has a nice consistency.
- For the smell I loved it! Though it doesn't have a strong olive smell, I didn't mind with shampoo.
- It has 490ml plus it's only 209 pesos! While their Marula shampoo is only 179 pesos (for the same amount) My gosh ang mura!
- They also list down ingredients and other helpful infos you may need to know at the back of the product.


Now for the conditioner, I am very picky with it since it's the product I use almost everyday (I dry shampoo when I don't wash my hair). For me I want my conditioner to deeply moisturize my hair, I want it to feel very soft and not tangle easily. I must admit when I use conditioners with the harmful chemicals, I get the outcome I want however it harms my hair more. I tried using a conditioner, that's a little more expensive, without the harsh chemicals and I was not fully satisfied with the softness of my hair.

Now with this line, I have the Argan variant and I was very excited to use it and finally find the perfect conditioner for me. I was not fully satisfied with the product because I did not get the result that I expected like when I used non natural conditioner. I think the chemicals are the ones making my hair very soft haha, but that's not a good thing. Also I have lots of falling hair when I use conditioner but with this one it was less than 50%! It still made my hair soft and non frizzy and with the price point, accessibility and amount of product it's still a win!

Natural Argan Seed Extract - helps boost the hair's moisture and shine
Organic Avocado Oil - moisturizes and nourishes hair
Organic Wheat Germ Extract - contains antioxidants to help strengthen the hair
Pro Vitamin B5 - prevents split ends for more manageable hair

- The smell is fantastic! Just like I said I'm very picky with my conditioner and the smell needs to be great since I will be using it more often.
- Price is great! You have 490ml for 239 pesos! Price varies for every active ingredient, for Marula conditioner it's only 189 pesos



They also have a cream bath, what we have here is their Rice Bran variant. Rice Bran is one of Japan's best kept beauty secret. Rice Bran is effective to brightening and rejuvenating the skin. It also has a soap-free formula to make an airy foam. Again it doesn't have the harmful chemicals. Also anything with antioxidant is great for the skin.

Organic Rice Bran Extract - has a powerful antioxidant effect to brighten and rejuvenate skin
Organic Soy Bean Extract - helps renew skin and contains lecithin to prevent premature ageing
Vitamin B3 & E - protect against UV damage and boost the skin's radiance and elasticity

- It smells amazing!
- love how it softened my skin after everyday use
- I have a new cream bath favorite with this product.
- Price is 149 pesos for 490ml! 

One of my fave picks is their Aloe Vera Hair and Scalp Tonic. Although my scalp is not oily and dandruff prone it still helps for strengthening my hair. A have brittle hair because of bleaching and this is starting to help me. I've been using it for a week now and my falling hair was lessen.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice - nourishes the hair and soothes dry, irritated and itchy scalp to prevent flaking
Natural Aloe Vera Extract - replenishes the hair's moisture from deep down, repairs the skin barrier with conditioning effect

- This is the best smelling hair product so far for me!
- Price is a little expensive but it will help you a lot. It's for 229 pesos with 120ml
- Helped strengthen my hair.

I was not disappointed with this line, in fact I really recommend it to others not only because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals but also the price point is great for the amount you're gonna get. So if you're still skeptical with these products you can try them before you buy at www.sampleroom.ph

If you are 100% sure of these products they are sold exclusively at Watsons store, The SM store beauty selection and at www.watsons.com.ph or go directly through this link

I will 100% repurchase these products after I finish every botttle :)
1 comment on "Go Natural With Naturals By Watsons"
  1. Natural shampoo
    is a hair cleansing product that utilizes only ingredients found in nature as part of the formula. This is in contrast to most commercial shampoos that use all synthetic ingredients in the product, or shampoos that are a combination of natural and synthetic ingredients. A natural shampoo product can be purchased in a limited range of retail outlets or made at home using ingredients that can be easily obtained from an herbalist.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature