Top Social

L'oreal Ever Pure | Review

1.05.2018
I love coloring my hair, ever since I started with a dark brown shade, going lighter and lighter after every color and now I'm enjoying different shades. Having a purple hair is a bit harder to maintain. Chemicals from hair coloring starts to damage the hair and strip it off of natural oils and nourishment. While coloring and bleaching my hair finding the perfect hair product, like shampoo and conditioner, that will help maintain my hair color and is sulfate-free is not such a hunt.

L'oreal EverPure Moisture with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with essential moisture. It is 100% sulfate-free haircare and is the best for your hair and scalp.

EverPure have different variants but here I have the Sulfate-Free Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Conditioner. So let's talk about the claims.

Moisture Shampoo:
gently cleanses dry hair to replenish essential moisture, lust-touch softness and luminous shine. Color-treated hair requires special care. Keeps color pure for up to 4 week.s Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. This sulfate free hair color has no salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Vegan** 

Moisture Conditioner:
Deeply replenishes dry hair 2x more moisture,lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Hair that has been dyed requires special care. Our conditioner for color-treated hair is especially gentle on color. This moisture conditioner for dry hair has no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Vegan** 


MY EXPERIENCE
Smell - I love the scent! It's floral and fresh and stays all day long.

Softness - I must admit I wasn't fully satisfied with the performance although it's sulfate free, paraben free harsh salts free and vegan. I just didn't achieve the softness I get with other products even if I let it sit on my hair for 5 minutes.

Hair Color - Usually my hair color is stripped out gradually with other conditioners, but on this one it only strips off less hair color so that's a win!

Price - It's not that pricey and you get 250ml of product!


OVERALL
I love the fact that it's all free of the harsh chemicals other products have but I'm not fully satisfied with it's performance, how my hair is not softer than usual, I'm not saying it doesn't give softness nakukulangan lang ako. Although it claims to provide proper moisture for colored hair, maybe I just don't feel it? haha I don't know. The smell is amazing tho, it's subtle and lasts all day. It's like you entered a room of flowers! Question is am I gonna use it again? I'm not sure, but maybe I can find another hair product that is free of harsh chemicals and can provide the softness I'm looking for. Don't let my experience discourage you, maybe this product will be enough for your hair needs.

That's it! I hope this review helps if ever your thinking of trying out this product.
Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature