Top Social

Indulgence In One Treat | The New Jollibee Strawberry Choco Sundae

1.22.2018
As pinoys we are used to combining food and making a seamless new creation our palates enjoy and would pass down to our generation. Like combining tuyo to champorado or strawberries with condensed milk. There are soooo many combinations we could come up with and a good thing is Jollibee always catches up to our taste buds and creates new flavor combinations we will surely love.

To kick off the year, Jollibee released their first innovation, and that is the Strawberry Choco Sundae. The all-new flavor of Jollibee's vanilla soft-serve ice cream is topped with a layer of chocolate fudge, strawberry syrup, chocolate coating and chunks of chewy brownies! This launch has got me really excited since I'm a big fan of strawberries and Jollibee added them to their menu, plus with more ingredients to make our tummies happy!

During the launch tables are filled with these big baskets of chocolate bars and strawberries! It's a joy when you see creativeness not only with the sundae but also with every presentation.


So here is the Strawberry Choco Sundae! 


My thoughts on these the first time they announced it was I'm not sure how it would taste like, since they are mixing two syrups that are strong already when served apart. I admit I was doubting it, BUT when I got that first bite WOW. You won't even recognize that there are two different syrups used here, they melted with each other in harmony at it tastes amazing. All the more I was glad with this because of the chewy brownies! I thought that brownies would be dry and flaky, but NO. I must say before my favorite flavor was the Salted Caramel but now I think this is my NEW FAVORITE!

Indulge in the wonderful flavors of chocolate and strawberry with the Strawberry Choco Sundae, which will be available in all Jollibee stores nationwide starting January 15, 2018. This dessert lover’s dream-come-true will be available for dine-in, take-out, delivery, and drive-thru for only P39.00* (solo).

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature