Top Social

Skin Care | Bellissima Egg White Soap

10.12.2017
I just recently celebrated my birthday last Tuesday and yes I'm 26 years old! Oh my how time flies. Since aging is inevitable I continue to find ways on how I can keep my skin taken care and looking young. There are a lot of DIY skin care recipes out there and one that's outstanding is using egg whites. Here are some benefits of it:

- Helps tighten shrink pores
- Lifts the skin
- Reduces oily skin
- Prevents acne

I'd like to let you know guys my skin type. It's combination of dry on the cheeks and a little oily on the t-zone, I'm not acne prone too. Even though I don't have a lot of problems on my face I still want to achieve that young looking skin so I continue to find great skin care products. Good thing I was introduced to Bellissima Egg White Soap and can add it to my skin care routine!

Bellissima Egg White Soap, I think you can already guess what's the prime ingredient of this soap is, EGG WHITE.



On the box you can see it's benefits, ingredients, directions and caution.

Here is the actual soap. It looks just like an egg! Plus the engraved logo of Bellissima.

When I received the package it came with a pamphlet where it states all the benefits!

BREAKDOWN:
Price: 55 pesos (if you buy at Puregold you can buy 2 sets for only 85 pesos)
Packaging - Cute, on one side of the box it's color white and on the other it's blue. You can also see the benefits, directions and ingredients of the soap.
Size - 90g
Smell - At first I thought it would smell a little fishy since it's made of egg whites! But NO, it gave off a light and clean scent you'll enjoy.
Lather - It lathers easily with water. Don't worry hindi siya mabilis maubos. Plus it does not sting the skin.

MY EXPERIENCE:
I've been using this soap for a good 2 weeks now and I noticed it cleared and smoothen my skin and got a little lighter (I usually let the soap sit for a good minute). I used the soap for my entire body and I love the outcome! It's soft on the skin (not dove soft) and you'll love the scent it gives. I think I found a soap I will be using again and again!

Instagram: @bellissimaeggwhite

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

7 comments on "Skin Care | Bellissima Egg White Soap"
  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Mooemclinic.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. korean cosmetics wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, it is good seeing that you intend to know more, When i receive to this particular is usually the webpage. refrigerated shipping dermal fillers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granted in direction of get together linked with games on this page recognize just about everything regarding anyone. Buy botox in bulk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMCNuqljfOo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, it is good seeing that you intend to know more, When i receive to this particular is usually the webpage.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature