Top Social

Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen | #FoundationSubstitute

2.22.2019
Ok, let's start with "I love makeup" the thought of getting myself ready everyday and putting on makeup excites me. It makes my self-esteem grow and I feel confident with myself. One of my favorite items is the foundation and concealer, because it hides a lot of veins, dark circles and discoloration. I used to love doing a full coverage but recently I find it unnecessary for everyday. Don't get me wrong I also love a natural look from time to time especially when I'm just going somewhere nearby or doing errands. There was a time I was doing my research on BB and CC creams since I want to try other options to have that light feeling and will get the job done faster than applying foundation. I didn't get to try that either. However recently I discovered something really interesting although it's been in the market for some time now, that is the Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen.

I have been hearing tinted moisturizers before but this one is a sunscreen and it made me more interested. Since ageing is inevitable I want to always use sunscreen even if I'm home I still put on some. With this it's like a foundation substitute and skincare in one!

There are two sizes available, 50ml (449 pesos) and 10ml(169 pesos). I must say when I saw the prices it's a bit steep for the amount of product you get compared to foundations with 100ml, but come to think of it it has skincare added to it too. I think I just need to get a little tipid when I use this hehe.

The product has the following:
- SPF50 and PA++++ to ensure broad spectrum protection againsts harmful UV rays
- Tone Adapt Technology evens out skintone, conceals fine lines, wrinkles and other imperfections
- Cell Protect strengthens skin's defense against premature  skin aging
- Paraben Free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested

This is what it looks like when applied. The consistency is cream-like, just like any sunblock. It's lightweight but not sticky, and it does not leave a greasy feeling. For the smell it smells a bit like a sunblock but it's not that strong so I don't mind.

MY EXPERIENCE:
Now the first time I tried it I was a bit shocked at how I loved how it looked on my skin. It almost looks skin-like if you look at my photos. It really does have a little coverage, but not enough to cover my veins but I don't mind. I know it's stays a bit light on my skin although it says it's tone adapting it's still a tad light for me. Aside from it being a little light I don't have any other problem with it. After using it the first time I haven't gone back to my regular foundation! I love the finish, natural, it's lightweight and it protects my skin from harmful UV and the sun.

I'm really in love with this product, and I recommend it to those who want to switch it up or not into heavy makeup but wants to protect their skin. If you're still skeptical why not try it first? Check sampleroom and get your free samples now! Click here for the 10ml size.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature