Top Social

Vittorio's Steakhouse | Where The Best Shrimps Are

6.19.2017
Great food with awesome service and price point is one of the best experience any restaurant or cafe can ever provide their diners. A lot of good restaurants are coming from every corner of the Philippines and today our target is Quezon City, and we want to try them all. One we stumbled upon recently is Vittorio's Steakhouse located at Scout Borromeo where we were invited to try out their awesome dishes. If you want a homey ambiance and a light place you should add this to your list! 

The restaurant is owned by sir Vic, hence the name Vittorio's, and he is the head chef. What I like about the place is it looks and feels like home and a lot of natural light enters the place.




I think they can hold events too but I'm not sure with how many people they can accommodate.

Let's take a look at their menu.


CORN CHOWDER
I love soup, any soup and I'm glad they served two! The first one is the corn chowder, it's not too creamy but just the right amount of consistency. Tho I didn't taste much of the corn, I know this can still be improved.

CRAB BRISQUE
This one I didn't get to taste but base from others the lobster taste is there.


CHOP NOODLES SALAD WITH MISO DRESSING
Proud to say no other restaurant has this salad on their menu. It's something new to the taste. This salad should be eaten after mixing everything in, tho you can still taste them individually. Personally I liked the miso dressing and the shrimp, noodles and greens balance each other.

*RECOMMENDED


OYSTER ROCKFELLER
I'd eat anything with melted cheese! This oyster rockfeller is a great appetizer. Although you can see some parts are torched a bit longer, and overcooked but it's still edible. I still liked it. I didn't use the ketchup but the lemon was helpful to take out the salty taste of the sea.

*RECOMMENDED


BUTTERED GARLIC SHRIMP
The best dish in the line! Their shrimp is on point! Garlic and oil, you can taste every element in this dish. I forgot to post here, it has a side of garlic bread as well and it's perfectly paired.

*RECOMMENDED


CRAB CAKE
The crab cake is new to the menu and I know they can improve it more. Honestly I've never tried this before and I'm glad it was served. I like the consistency of it although it lacks the crab taste. I can taste more potato, I think, but as I said it can be improved.


BEEF AND GARLIC MUSHROOM
Yes! Another great dish on the menu is the Beef and Garlic Mushroom. The beef is tender and I love how you can garlic-y it is. Every bit of this dish is worth-it.

*RECOMMENDED


CLAMS PASTA
The clams gave life to this dish, and it's worth every bite! The pasta is well cooked! It's not saggy, which I don't like. One serving can fill two people.

*RECOMMENDED


SHRIMP PESTO
Pesto pasta is one of most delicious pasta they have, it's rightly cooked and the shrimp is always on point! Although I prefer mine less salty and more basil but it still passes the taste buds.

*RECOMMENDED


BONE IN STEAK
The steak has shrimp on top of it and again perfectly cooked! The small crumbs from the steak is the best part for me, it's crispy and acquired most of the seasoning. 

*RECOMMENDED

STEAK RICE
This is best paired with the steak as it was cooked with the oil from the steak. Perfect!

MEATBALL WITH HONEY SOY GLAZED
I love how they made it tostado and the glaze is perfect for the saltiness, to balance the taste.

BROWNIES AND REBEL BAR
Their dessert is outsourced, I forgot where. I prefer the rebel bar than the brownies because it's not too sweet and the bottom part is moist and chewy.

CHEF VIC
Comfort food is the best type of dish every family should eat and Vittorio's serve them with extra love. Spend quality time with your love ones and dine here today!

OVERALL:
Food - Great quality, every dish is worth every bite! Tho they can still improve with some.
Price - Reasonable
Serving - Their dishes are good for sharing! I haven't seen any dish that's small.
Service - The staff are attentive to our needs and are polite.
Parking - Don't worry they have enough parking spaces in front.
Ambiance - Homey and cozy.

Vittorio's Steakhouse
32 Scout Borromeo Street, South Triangle, Tomas Morato Quezon City

Operating Hours:
Mon - Sun 11am to 11pm

Facebook: @vittoriosph
Instagram : @vittoriosph
Email: vittoriosph@gmail.com


Lots of love

Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature