Top Social

LAVA Cheese Tarts | Proudly Pinoy

11.04.2016

I am totally in love with Cheese Tarts! Ever since I tasted one in HK I can't get it out of my head. I'm always on the look for these heavenly goodies, sadly most of them are made with imported ingredients. Now there's great news because our loved cheese tarts are now locally made and is now OPEN!

Lava is a Japanese-inspired cheese tart and is locally made with ingredients sourced entirely here. Made with three artisanal cheese that we will love, the gooey and molten core will be a heavenly mess to eat.




They also serve specialty coffees sourced locally that you can match perfectly with your cheese tart! We tried Cappucino and Cafe Latte and I can say it gave the perfect kick.


You can buy a piece(P80), a box of three(P240) or a box of 6(P450)

I think their menu will soon expand so we'll be on the look for that!





I can say this is my favorite Cheese Tart! I'm proud and glad these tarts are local and the industry is leveling up to world-class. Don't forget to drop by if you're in the area! Thanks again LAVA for inviting us :)

LAVA Cheese Tarts
Lower Ground SM Aura, BGC, Taguig City.

Facebook: fb.com/lavacheesetarts
Instagram: @lava_ph

Lots of love
Alyssa 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature