Top Social

Kumori PH | Japanese Bakery

8.09.2016
By this time a lot of Bakeries are sprouting everywhere but only a few offers something new or unique. I'm in love with cheese and ever since I visited HK and tried their Cheese tart (Hanjuku) I have been looking vigorously here in the Philippines where I can find the same or something alike. While browsing through facebook their photo popped and it catched my eye immediately, after that I've been wanting to visit their branch at SM North Edsa.

Kumori Philippines has is making a name in the market and is continuing to grow. They have 3 branches, SM North Edsa, Landmark Makati and SM Makati. With their slogan "It's Japan Baked Daily" what they create at KUMORI brings calm and comfort through an authentic variety of Japanese breads and pastries.



BEST SELLER: CHEESE TART

You can shop and/or dine here, with the self service corner you will be needing plastic tongs and a tray for that. I love how colorful and tasty the pastries look :)

I've never tried Hanjuku Cheese before, after dining here it tasted heavenly! I like this better than the cheesecake. They also have a chocolate flavor.






Cheese Tart, Hanjuku Cheese and Cottage Cheese. I think the cottage cheese is a bit like pudding. Pwedeng ipalaman sa bread :)


Kumori PH did not disappoint! I was very happy I stumbled upon here and look how crowded the place is! It's a total hit. Place and price is just right :)

Here's a short video I made, please do watch and enjoy! 

Branches:
SM Makati Lower Ground Floor
(+63) 917-569430
Landmark Makati Lower Ground Floor
(+63) 917-6569430
SM North EDSA The Block
(+63) 917-6569430

Facebook: kumoriph
Instagram: kumoriph

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥




1 comment on "Kumori PH | Japanese Bakery"
  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our breakfast bakery in the future 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature