Top Social

Cheek and Lip Tint | SophiaandKalel

8.12.2016

The last time I tried on Cheek and Lip tints was when I was back in High School (that was 2004) and now they are back again! What I have here are tints from SophiaandKalel called Intense Tint, and the tints did represent their name.

These tints are super pigmented made from natural ingredients, with coconut extract, aloe vera and vitamin B5 to keep your lips hydrated and they are long lasting! I tried rubbing them off and they didn't! hahaha. They are best for everyday use if you are not a fan of lipsticks.



P150
So here are the shades from top to bottom:
Martini - Deep red with warm undertone
Champagne - Deep red with cool undertone (strawberry red)
Sangria - Deep red with purple undertone
Tequila - Intense purple pink
Mojito - Bright red orange

I love the smell, it's like that cherry lip balm. They are easy to apply, one layer it looks like a lip stain, two layers it looks like a matte lippie. Right now I'm loving Martini as I have a warm undertone. If you want these Lip Stains you can buy from SophiaandKalel for only P150! I'm sure tatagal to sakin :) By the way they also sell other beauty products so don't forget to check them out! The links are below.

Here's a short video for you guys to see a demo. Enjoy!

Instagram: @sophiaandkalel
Viber: 09178577520

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature