Top Social

Hakata Ton-Ichi | Authentic and Most Affordable Ramen!

7.12.2019
If you're going to ask me one dish I can eat for the rest of my life, that would be NOODLES, ramen or anything with soup! It's one of my go-to comfort food anytime, anywhere. That's why I was so excited when I heard about an authentic Japanese restaurant which sells ramen for 180 pesos only! I can't believe I'll get to enjoy my favorite dish and not break the bank!

This heavenly dish is from Hakata Ton-Ichi located at Glorietta 2 at Top of the Glo at Japan Town. At first I got confused where to find it but it's just at the very most top level from the activity center. Not only you'll get to enjoy a lot of Japanese food in the area but there's also a mini Shibuya Crossing where you can take the perfect ig photo.

Don't fret my north peeps because we can get to enjoy their offers too! They have a branch at SM North Edsa at North Towers. Hooray!


When it comes to interiors, Hakata Ton-Ichi did not disappoint! From the wall art that's curated to make you feel like you're in Japan, to the built-in center attraction that's very instagrammable, customers will enjoy every eye candy corner of this restaurant. I'm sure this will definitely be in everyone's gram feed!


The wall behind this beautiful center attraction also captured my eyes! They placed a container wall masking a collage of what I think are comic characters and covers.


Now I know you really want to hear about their Ramen so let me break down their menu for you. They have 4 types or ramen, you can either eat it solo or create your own meal set starting from 180 pesos!

HAKATA RAMEN 
- Ton-Ichi Ramen (180 pesos)
Red Ramen (220 pesos)
- Black Ramen (220 pesos)
- Miso-Ichi Ramen (220 pesos)


ESSENTIAL RAMEN SET (this set includes ramen, fried rice, fruits and iced tea) 320 pesos only!!!
- Choose your ramen
- Choose your rice (hakata fried rice, black fried rice, red fried rice, and curry rice)
*eto palang nakakabusog na!

RAMEN DON SET (this set includes ramen, donburi, fruits and iced tea) 420 pesos!
- Choose your ramen
- Choose your donburi (teriyaki chicken don, teriyaki pork don, gyu don, oyako don, ebi katsu don)

HAKATA KING'S SET (set includes ramen, hakata fried rice, salad or sushi, side dish, mixed fruits and iced tea) 500 pesos!!!
- Choose your ramen
- Choose your salad or sushi (potato salad, hakata salad) (sunny california roll, teriyako pork roll)
- Choose your side dish (gyoza, chicken karaage)
*eto na PINAKA sulit sa lahat


Of course I opted for the Hakata King's Set so I get to try out everything as much as I can. I ordered their Ton-Ichi Ramen. I was surprised with the taste, how well balanced everything was and it is the kind of soup I was looking for. The right amount of broth na hindi nakakaumay, I liked how firm the noodle was (I'm not sure if they have the option to choose the firmness of the noodles). The For 180 pesos this is the best ramen I've tasted so far within that budget range. #realtalk This bowl alone I already felt full, in a good way :)

Below is the Ton-Ichi Ramen which has tad taste of onion and above is their Miso-Ichi Ramen which has a little more taste of pork in it.

Left: Teriyaki pork roll
Right: Sunny California Maki

Left: Potato Salad - I love potato! I was happy to see this in their menu! It has that light taste that compliments the ramen.
Right: Gyoza - i really like their gyoza here!

Left: Black Ramen - enriched with savory squid ink
Right: Hakata Fried Rice

Aside from the ramen and meal sets they also have Curry rice which I unfortunately didn't try because I got full with the King's set lol. They have 3 curry rice which ranges from 260 to 280 pesos only!

As a ramen lover I can recommend Hakata Ton-Ichi. Not only is it very affordable but they serve good quality food as well. If you think about it for 400-500 pesos that's only one ramen from other restaurants, but here that's already a set that, I'm sure, will make you full. I love how affordable the food here is, pwede na ako mag ramen halos araw-araw :D

Overall
Food - Their ramen are really good hear, it doesn't taste cheap! Good quality.
Price - VERY AFFORDABLE
Serving - Nakakabusog!
Ambiance - Really nice place, it's bright and very artsy.
Parking - Mall parking :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hakata-Ton-ichi-PH-413704732460978/
Instagram: @hakatatonichi

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature