Top Social

Delicious Mornings with Quaker Oats

7.08.2019
When I was a kid I always loved quaker oats, it has been my go to breakfast before heading to school. It was the easiest meal to prepare, since I'm not a morning person,  with adding hot water you can have a healthy and energy boosting breakast! As a kid I had to mix things up since we only have the original variant. I added fruits to keep it interesting and now since they have more flavors like original with milk, banana and honey and chocolate we can make it even more interesting! I love adding chia seeds, fruits, dried fruits and nuts to my bowl to make it even healthier and my mornings exciting.

We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but when our schedule gets hectic we tend to forget and skip it or get something while on the way to work that's unhealthy. That's where Quaker comes in. As a supergrain, Quaker Oats contains fiber ti help keep you full longer, protein to give you energy to get going, and beta-glucan to lower cholesterol for your heart health.

Quaker recently hosted a Delicious Mornings Breakfast Show with Alex Gonzaga along with Luis Manzano and shared how they begin their days, including an energetic performance of "Tipints" her original song.


In the venue they have a breakfast buffet and a buffet where you can make your own oatmeal recipe! I have tried the Oatmeal with milk variant before and it's my favorite, here I discovered a new favorite which is the Banana with Honey! I love discovering what my new fave would be.

You can add different types of fruit to your bowl to make it interesting. Chocolate and other nuts are great alternatives as well.


Let me know if you want oatmeal recipes, let's share them here!

Breakfast has never been so easy that with #QuakerDeliciousMornings.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature