Top Social

Sibullyee Unli Korean Bbq | #myoneandUNLI

7.25.2019
Korean Bbq is what everyone talks about right now, may it be a place you dine after a hard days work, birthday celebration, family or friends get together or even a casual dining place to fix that Korean bbq craving. We all have those places we always go to, however there's always something in us where we want to try a new place when something new opens and sometimes discover something better. I am one of those people who dines at a specific Korean bbq joint, however when Sibullyee was introduced to me, I may never look back.

Sibyullee was first introduced at Ayala Malls the 30th and has rebranded as an Unli Korean Bbq place. They finally opened another branch at Promenade Greenhills, which I'm glad is closer to our place. I already heard great reviews about this place. Their fresh, modern rustic color scheme makes you feel light, clean and happy when you dine, plus it's very different from the dark, smokey korean bbq we're all used to.



I know, your starting to get intimidated and think this place must be expensive! Don't fret because Sibyullee's prices are very competitive plus their meats are GREAT QUALITY, I assure you. Before I mention the prices, let me tell you about their meats, they have 12 types of meat and 2 of them are already cooked! Here are the choices:
- Samgyupsal
- Soy Garlic Samgyupsal
- Spicy Pork Bulgogi
- Sweet & Spicy Pork Bulgogi
- Chilli Bean Samgyupsal
- Woo Samgyup
- Yangnyeom Woo Samgyup
- Marinated Bulgogi
- Salt and Pepper Chicken
- Spicy Chicken
- Soy Garlic Korean Fried Chicken
- Spicy Korean Fried Chicken

Ok so for the price I was a bit stunned since I was always thinking this place could be a little more expensive, but here's the price:
- Lunch 11am to 4pm - 499 per head
- Dinner 4:01pm to closing 549 per head
- Weekend and Holidays 549 per head

Not bad right?! Given you can try all their quality meat and unli side dishes! Plus they have smokeless grill here so you won't smell like smoke :D








Their side dishes may not be a lot, like others, but you have the important ones here, the Kimchi, radish, steamed egg, sweet potato, dips, veggies and vegetable omelette. I recommend you also try their Haemul Pajeon (Seafood pancake) it's tasty and I love how the dip compliments it.

They also give complimentary dessert after your meal! Also they provide a spray for your clothes after your meal so you won't smell so much when you go out.


I highly recommend Sibyullee, not just because of the quality of food but also the place and service of the crew. Hindi ka pa humihingi ng tubig bibigyan ka na nila. We went back after our invite and we were treated the same way, so kudos to the crew!

Overall
Food - QUALITY. I'm a fan of non marinated meat, but here I liked their marinated ones especially the marinated bulgogi and teriyaki chicken
Price - Very competitive, with it's quality and service it's not expensive
Serving - It's unli!!!
Ambiance - I LOVE THE INTERIORS, it's fresh and light plus hindi mausok


1 comment on "Sibullyee Unli Korean Bbq | #myoneandUNLI"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature