Top Social

Polarity Physiotherapy Center

8.02.2017
Back pain is common to people who work in front of a computer for more than what the hours require. As a blogger and graphic designer we tend to always sit down and slouch while we do our job for hours. Sometimes this is not the only cause of back pain but also bringing heavy stuff every day is one of them. I myself am guilty because I can NEVER go out of the house with just bringing a small purse, I bring the house with me! (figuratively speaking haha). Like a girl scout I have everything I need with me always, and these things causes my bag to become heavy. Usually I always carry a shoulder bag so only the right side of my shoulders carry the bag. These things are one of the reasons why our body form changes since we do it everyday. When we feel these pain our go-to is the spa, I know it helps us relax more but our bodies need more than just the regular massage, we need physiotherapy.

Polarity is a place where they cater to the needs of athletes and regular people, like me, who experience body pain that needs to be addressed professionally. I know there are a lot of machines out there that can help ease our pain but what we need and is most effective is the hands-on therapy. The services they have ranges from simple back pains to people recovering from major injuries.

The lobby looks like a spa and a welcoming atmosphere.

The therapists here are fully trained and are college grads so you'll feel safe more. You know you're in good hands when someone sits down with you and discuss everything you need to know about your case. I filled up a form where they can see my history, pains I have on my body, etc.

I was toured around to see the facility and they have a fully equipped gym where therapy also takes place. This is great because the trainers are knowledgeable on how our bodies should work.

I was also amazed when I saw this outside! You know the sport of "The Mountain" in game of thrones, people train here for that sport! Of course with the help of professionals. Look at those big rocks!

I was glad to see the other parts of the facility where they have this spa-like rooms where they do the Manual Therapy. The only difference from a spa is they don't play those relaxing music.

Some of the services they offer are:
1. Myofascial Release (MFR) – an effective hands-on therapy which can directly change and improve health of the fascia. The purpose of MFR is to break down scar tissue, relax the muscle and ‘myofascia’ and restore good posture. MFR techniques focus on relaxing the deep tissue of the body providing lasting and effective relief to the patient. It uses slow and sometimes deep pressure to restore the proper health of the fascia.

2. Physiotherapy – a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and well being, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in their treatment.



When I got to Polarity I admit I was having shoulder pains because of the heavy bag I always bring. Luis, my therapist, addressed the issue. I was excited when I got to experience what they offer, and let me tell you after the session I felt a lot of ease on my shoulders. He also let me experience the needle thing, like acupuncture, but it targets the the tissue rather than the nerves.

I totally recommend physiotherapy, so rather than going to the spa for those back pains I urge you to try their facility and services!

Polarity Physiotherapy Center
47 Examiner St. Brgy. West Triangle, Quezon City

Operating Hours:
Tue - Sat 9am to 7:30pm
Sun - Mon CLOSED

Website: http://polarity.ph/
Facebook: @polarityphysiotherapycenter
Instagram: @47polarity
Email: info@polaritywellnesscenter.com

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥


2 comments on "Polarity Physiotherapy Center"
  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible. such as gain knowledge. would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    fisioterapia tuscolana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should visit this clinic when visited PH. I usually visited my Spring Hill Physio when experiencing body pain.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature