Top Social

24th | Backyard Kitchen + Brew

11.05.2015

I've always loved to eat, try out new cuisines, new restaurants and new experiences. There's this little girl inside me whose always telling me to try new things and I did! Last October was my birthday and again I had my little adventure with food.

Backyard Kitchen + Brew, the newest venture of Chef Ed Bugia which will be celebrating their first year this December! Ever since I saw their interview on Poptalk I always had this eagerness to try out their food. So on my birthday I got the chance to eat at this cool, tambayan place.

(My apologies for lack of photos of the place!)

(Lemonade - P25)
We ordered their Lemonade which tasted really good!

(Baked Potato Soup - P165)
I love potatoes! Kahit ano basta may patatas. I was excited to see they have potato soup with bacon and cheddar cheese! You can taste the potatoes as it is the strongest, good thing the bacon is there to balance it out and add a bit of alat.

(Salted Egg Chicken Skin - P205)
Putok Batok! haha but this one is actually good. The chicken skin dressed with the salted egg plus the vinegar! Kanin nalang pwede na!

(Chicken Salpicao Ricec - P395)
Honestly I didn't expect that I'll love this dish! The presentation is gorgeous, everything placed in a wooden bowl. The chicken meat was tender and I loved the garlic cloves it doesn't taste bitter, plus the cute tomatoes which I thought was grapes at first haha!

(Roasted Beef Belly Salpicao Rice - P435)
This one WOW-ed us with it's big serving! You can opt to barley and quinoa if you want to eat healthier.

(Pizzookie - P385)
This I looked forward to! This chocolate chip cookie is topped with 2 scoops of Mantecado ice cream with a bit of chocolate glaze. So far this is the BEST!

As you can see I finished the whole plate! haha kidding. 

I celebrated my birthday with good food and good company. I enjoyed my dine as the staff were all polite and attentive. This is definitely a great place to enjoy with friends!
________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Level UP Town Center Phase 2, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City

Operating Hours:
11am - 1am daily

Instagram: backyard_ph
email: backyardmanila@yahoo.com
 contact: 0927-726-1210

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature