Top Social

Hayejin Global | Pamper and Replenish Your Skin

5.24.2020
Skincare is my current obsession and daily ritual. I know we are not getting younger every day but doing this routine helps slow down the signs of aging, plus it's also a form of self-love and some me-time. Of course, skincare takes time for us to see visible results, and some works the longer you use them. Now I have been trying out this skincare line for about 6 months or more and I'm happy to share with you my experience with it! 

Hayejin is a Korean skincare brand where they infuse the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived ingredients. What they focus on are manufacturing products that are less chemical-based and artificial for the skin to absorb more of the nature-derived ingredients. They have sent me products to try and I was very excited to try them out! They sent me some of their products to try and I have the Blessing of Sprout Toner, Blessing of Sprout Enrich Serum, and Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream. Just a disclaimer not all skin products I use will be effective for you, skincare is very personal and may vary for different skin types. Also my skin type is combination, normal on the center, and dry on other areas.

Blessing of Sprout Radiance Toner - 1490php
A hypoallergenic radiance toner to help clarify the skin's complexion.

CLAIMS:
- It has radiance capsules which the skin will easily absorb for a brightened complexion.
- It contains natural botanical sprouts, Nelumbo Nucifera Germ extract and 10 more herbs to improve the health of fatigue skin.
- Replenish the skin without the sticky sensation.
- It has 120ml of product.

INGREDIENTS:
- For a complete list of ingredients click here.

SMELL:
- Very fresh and a whole lot of fragrance, I'm not a fan of strong fragrances on products but this one will soon fade. It smells like nature.

CONSISTENCY:
- It has a slightly thick watery consistency.

MY EXPERIENCE:
- As I said I'm not a fan of fragrance on products as they sometimes mask the smell of chemicals or other ingredients. It has a strong flowery nature smell to it but you can get past it as it easily fades. I love the fact that all ingredients are safe to use. I actually researched if all ingredients were safe for the skin and they are! This big bottle already lasted for more than 6 months, and it did not irritate my skin. It is not sticky or has a tacky feeling to it. However, sometimes when I open the bottle there are small radiance capsules that get stuck on the cap, but that is ok no need to be bothered by it. Overall it did prep my skin for the next skincare step, well that's the job of toners. Personally, it's on the pricey side and you can get the same result with other toners as well at a cheaper price.

Blessing of Sprout Enriched Serum - 1390php
A silky serum that will help promote anti-wrinkle care and improve complexion.

CLAIMS:
- It has the full energy of Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract and sprout extract which are quickly absorbed for smoother skin.
- Penetrates the skin fast plus it's brightening and anti-wrinkle.
- It contains 8 amino acids for damaged skin and boosted to fight wrinkles.
- It has 30ml of product.

INGREDIENTS:
- For a complete list of ingredients click here.

SMELL:
- They actually all smell the same as they have same extracts used. But then again you can get past that.

CONSISTENCY:
- It has a smooth silky consistency which dries up in a couple of seconds.

MY EXPERIENCE:
- This serum is a great one, although it was used up faster than the others it gave me a great result. This one dries up in a couple of seconds and is not super tacky. It glides smoothly on the skin and did not irritate me at all. I only use one whole drop on my entire face and I only use this at night. I saw that my skin was glowing, however, the brightening claim to it I really did not see. Is it worth it to buy? I think so, and it will work best paired with their moisturizer.

Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream - 1490php
A firming cream where the skin will be intensely moisturized.

CLAIMS:
- It has the full energy of Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract and sprout extract which are quickly absorbed for smoother skin.
- It has wild resurrection plants to control cell moisture layer and deliver moisture to dry skin.
- It contains shea butter, centella asiatica extract, which restores health to damaged skin.
- Whitening and wrinkle improving.
- It has 50ml of product.

INGREDIENTS:
- For a complete list of ingredients click here.

SMELL:
- They actually all smell the same as they have same extracts used. But then again you can get past that.

CONSISTENCY:
- It was a weird feeling when I first touched the product. It seems jelly-like and dense, but you have to scoop it to get the product and not just swipe your finger on it. It feels smooth and jelly-like.

MY EXPERIENCE:
- As I said it was weird at first. I did not know if I should scoop the product or just swipe my finger. For weeks I was just swiping my finger and I was able to get enough amount of product to use on my face and neck. Little did I know I can scoop the product on the tub to get more! I was confused because it looks jelly-like and dense, like when you swipe your finger on it, it won't dent. But good thing I get to use the product and I'm almost done with the entire tub just now! It really moisturizes your skin, and the product does not dry up that fast. It's very thick and moisturizing. Regarding the brightening agent, I didn't see that result. Will I buy it again? Maybe!

If you want to know more about their other products you can check their website here. They laso have sunscreens, face masks, and other product lines. You can buy their products through Lazada or Shopee!

Overall the product line is great, it has promising effects and benefits. However, I really did not see the brightening factor. If you think that is a deal-breaker then this may not be the product for you, but if you are looking for natural ingredients on your skincare and really feel moisturized then you should try this line!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature