Top Social

Esfolio Daily Eye Cream | Nutri Snail Affordable Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Review

5.16.2020
Aging is inevitable, and one of the signs of aging is wrinkles and most of us don't want those but we can still slow down how our skin will age. There are many ways on how to take care of our skin and one of those is a proper skincare routine. For some washing the face and adding a moisturizer can be enough, but an extensive routine like a 10 step Korean skincare routine may be a more effective choice. I know it sounds a lot, but trust me if you want that flawless youthful glass skin, sacrifices must be made (LOL). As part of the 10 step Korean skincare routine eye creams are important as well, as they specifically are made for the delicate skin under our eyes. Now there are tons and tons of eye creams out there that range from affordable to extremely expensive, but I'll be sharing with you my review with this affordable product I bought from BeautyMNL which is the Nutri Snail Daily Eye Cream.

Research says snail slime is rich in hyaluronic acid, antioxidant properties and can stimulate collagen production. Now, this specific product claims that it deeply nourishes and repairs dry, sagging, and puffing eye skin. It's supercharged with ingredients that boost skin elasticity, moisture retention, and luminosity with daily use. It has adenosine for wrinkles and fine lines, aloe extract, and snail secretion to give the aging eye a subtle lift. It does not brighten dark circles.

Now let's take a look at the product!

WHERE TO BUY:
- I bought mine from BeautyMNL but you can also purchase this from any Esfolio stall.

PRICE:
- 449 pesos for 60ml of product

PACKAGING:
- The packaging is soft-touch which makes it feel and look kinda expensive. There are actually no English instructions and ingredients at the back that's why I always check the BeautyMNL for those. But if you are a Samsung user you can try Bixby and translate the text at the back!

- It is a squeezy tube with a small nozzle to make sure you only get a small amount of the product.

CONSISTENCY:
- It has a white translucent color, but when evened out it becomes slightly watery and transparent. Very moisturizing, but it does not dry up fast.

SMELL:
- It has added fragrance in it, it smells nice but I prefer an odorless one.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, cyclomethicone, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Milk Protein Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Glyceryl Stearte, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin Fragrance.

HOW TO USE:
- After cleansing or double cleansing your face, apply toner then you can add a pea-size amount, or half a pea-size, to each eye as it is very moisturizing. If you will be layering over makeup just make sure it dries up a little so the concealer won't crease.

WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN?
- Maybe? However, I still want to try other eye creams and see how effective they are. As of now, it's still almost full since I only use a small amount. I think it would at least last for a year or two! The expiration date for this one is in 2022 and I bought it just last October! I would give this a go for at least a year or two.

MY EXPERIENCE: (I have combination skin)
- I have been using this almost every night and sometimes in the morning since I bought this, and I believe in prolonged use to see effectivity. After 7 months of usage, I noticed that my under eye area is more nourished looking than before, I have dry skin in that area. However, with the lines so far nothing has changed yet but I hope to see more results from this. In regards to makeup, I sometimes have creasing when I add concealer, maybe it's just the combination of the two products, however when I add a small amount only the creasing is lessened. Overall, I'm alright with the product, it's moisturizing but I'm still waiting to see fewer lines, or at least there won't be new ones! As I said I would be trying this one for at least a year or two to see if things will change.

RECOMMEND IT?
- Great for those who want their under eye area to be moisturized, but for wrinkles it might take more time to see results. It's still an affordable option :)

You can check the product here!

Let me know if you have questions or if you've used this product share your thoughts in the comment area!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature