Top Social

Affordable Baked Sushi | Moshi Yummies

5.23.2020

Baked sushi is all the rage now, that's why there are a lot of chefs and home cooks out there selling this mouthwatering, creamy and cheesy sushi bake! I know there are so many options out there regarding the size, taste, and price but if you are looking for an affordable one that already tastes heavenly you might want to try Moshi Yummies! They have been selling lactating cookies before and now they tried their hands on this heavenly baked sushi. I bought 1 small tray from them and boy was I excited to try it and share my thoughts with you!

Their small trays can be consumed by 2-3 people, but for me of course I can finish this tray for myself LOL. This dish consists of a layer of Japanese Rice, mangoes, kani, and nori. It also comes with 1 pack of crispy seaweed!

PRICE:
- 470 small tray (7x4in)
- 920 medium tray (8x8in)

TASTE:
- I'm a big fan of anything that's creamy and cheesy so I was drawn when I heard about Baked Sushi. This particular one is cheesy and creamy, just the way I imagined it will be. Plus it has a little bit of spiciness to it but very tolerable even for people who don't like spicy food. You can taste every ingredient they added here, the cream on top is not overwhelming and nakakasawa, just the right balance of ingredients. You can reheat this to your liking, but it's still warm when it arrived.


MY EXPERIENCE:
- Of course, I was very excited when my order came! I took a photo and video very fast so I can devour this immediately LOL. Kuya Archie is very accommodating and the transaction is very fast, you can pay via Gcash, BDO or BPI. The delivery was late, but that one was because of the courier. It was alright as long as the food arrived haha. This one is really good! I may have eaten more than half of the tray because it's that good! I may need to order a bigger one next time haha. I recommend this for those who want to try baked sushi but are on a budget! You can reach them through instagram of facebook.

Facebook: @moshiyummies
Instagram: @moshiyummies
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature