Top Social

Le Reussi | Happiness in a Cake

2.01.2020
I love cakes, whether it's a special occasion or just a casual dessert. They bring a sense of completeness after every meal and put that cherry on top. Now there are a lot of cafes who serves cakes, but never have I seen and tasted a mini cake like this!

We all know Banawe is one of the places you have to go when you are on a food trip, it has a variety of Asian and Western cuisine and some dessert place as well. Now even when we're already full, we know there's always room for dessert and I'm sharing with you this new store which serves their novelty mini cakes that's heavenly! Le Reussi just opened its doors this year and they are located at 808 Banawe, right next to Gears.




Inside Le Reussi you can see Mid Century modern interiors with big windows to let the natural light in. The place is a little small but feels intimate, which I like. Since they are on their soft opening, you can see bare walls on one side but this place will soon be filled eventually. On the right side of the cafe, you can see a simple but elegant wall decal with the name Le Reussi which means successful in French.

With this soft opening, they are currently serving cakes and hot and cold beverages. Oh and by the way everything is on 30% off until their grand opening! On their menu, they have 6 flavors of cakes and each is so heavenly and mouth-watering!

CARAMEL MINI CAKE - 268PHP
The Caramel Cake is one of my favorites because it's not too sweet and the icing is not overwhelming. If you've tried Estrel's, the taste is almost similar to that.

*recommend
CHOCOLATE MINI CAKE - 268PHP
I'm not the biggest fan of Chocolate cake because most of the time it's too sweet for me, however, this one is not! The ratio of their cake and icing is great and it's perfectly balanced.

*recommend
MOCHA CAKE - 268PHP
Mocha cake is one of my go-to cakes because you can never go wrong with this one. As much as I love the cute design it did not give me the wow factor, it's just like any regular mocha cake but with an upscale design. It still tastes good!

MANGO CAKE - 268PHP
I love mango cheesecake and I was excited to try their Mango cake! The taste was very subtle, however, you won't taste the mango flavor that much if you won't take a piece of the toppings.
MATCHA CAKE - 268PHP
Their Matcha cake is a great one, although I really don't lean into that flavor, it has that subtle taste that everyone would like. If you're a hardcore matcha lover this is an option.

UBE CAKE - 268PHP
Surprisingly their Ube Cake is one my favorite! The taste is spot on and it's really not sweet. The center does not have that Macapuno bits on top, which is iconic but the Icing in the middle makes up for it.

*recommend

Their cakes are really small but it has one of the most fluffy and moist cakes I've had! Every bite is really heavenly that you'd want to slow down and take small bites with their cakes. The great thing is their mini cakes are also the exact same as their regular cakes which are priced at 1388PHP! If you plan on buying the regular-sized cakes they advise to have an advanced order of 1-2 days so they can prepare and make the cake fresh. The cakes can last up to 1 week chilled and 2-3 hours outside the ref.

Now if you are gonna dine for dessert, whether you order drinks or cakes you'll get a complimentary cookie! They have 3 flavors at the moment, regular chocolate chip, dark chocolate chip and ube cookie. Try them now because soon they'll be offering this separately.


HANDCRAFTED SODAS - 138PHP
One of my favorite refreshment drink is their handcrafted sodas! They have the lemon and blueberry (my favorite!) It's very fresh, sosyal and a real thirst quencher!

*recommend

SPARKLING ICED TEA - 168PHP
There are 3 flavors for the sparkling iced tea, lemon, peach and passionfruit. The one we have here is the lemon sparkling iced tea. I think for this one there's no middle ground, you love or you just don't. For me it was a miss, but there were some people with me who tried it and they loved it! maybe I'd go for a different flavor next time.

LATTE DRINKS - 198PHP
Their latte drinks I liked so much! I'm not sure tho if they should call it latte because there was no hint of coffee in it, but I still love it! There are 6 flavors, ube, matcha, cacao, strawberry, blueberry, mango. My favorite is the strawberry and ube! Really loved this one among others, well this and the blueberry handcrafted soda too.

*recommend


HOT BEVERAGES - 168PHP
They also serve hot beverages like brewed coffee, hot chocolate tablea, hot dark chocolate, jasmine green tea and assam black tea.

COFFEE - 168PHP
Their cold coffees are also a hit. They have 3 flavors at the moment, ice, latte and mocha.


What I also like about this place is they use tapioca straws! They heard us guys and they are not using the paper ones, which doesn't last that long. I love how they wanted to lessen the trash and used organic ones. They don't actually taste like anything, but I enjoyed biting the straw so for those who enjoy biting their straws this is for you!


I'm glad I've tried their cakes because I was really looking for a new place to buy cakes at a reasonable price that is top quality and then I was introduced to Le Reussi. It's a good place to have your dessert, get a birthday or any celebration cake. Soon they will be expanding their menu, have wifi so you and your partner or friends could chill, date and catch up.

Overall
Food - Really good, I love their cakes! Very soft, fluffy and moist.
Price - For a mini cake it's alright, I mean with the taste and design I can say it's reasonalbe.
Ambiance - The interiors are simple at the moment, but it's relaxing and chill. Malamig sa loob perfect for summer!
Parking - Good thing, even it's in Banawe they have at least 2-4 cars that can park in front of the dessert cafe.

808 Banawe Street Quezon City

Hours:
Open daily from 10:30am - 10pm

Facebook: @lereussiph
Instagram: @lereussiph
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature