Top Social

THE BEST ALOE VERA HYDRATING GEL | Grace Cosmetics

12.06.2019
When it comes to skincare products, we always want the tried and tested ones. They are usually the ones who are in the market for years and are continuing to thrive. As a skincare junkie we want all the good ingredients and if possible all-natural ingredients. Grace Cosmetics has been in the industry for over 35 years, originally from Australia where they also manufacture the products, to help every Filipina achieve that beautiful skin.

I have been very lucky to be introduced to Grace Cosmetics and witness how their products work.


From skincare to makeup, they have it all! What I really like about them is they use the best natural and botanical ingredients, and they incorporate organic aloe vera as well. Aloe Vera is one of the most sought after ingredient in moisturizers or any product as they are great humectants, soothes the skin and is easily absorbed. One of their famous product is the Aloe Face Lift Activator and Firming Face Lift Powder. They showed us a demonstration of how it's used and how the person looks before and after.


The two products are to be mixed and applied on a clean face. then after 30 minutes wash it off and you can see the face is tighter and visible wrinkles that were used to be there are now gone!

This can be used I think once a week until you can see visible changes after how many uses.

Now a product I rave about, my ride and die is their 95% aloe hydrating gel! I was not exactly sure what this one is at first and when to use it, eventually I gave it a shot as my night moisturizer. I have been using this one for months already, as you can see the logo's already washed out. Now I can give this a proper review!

According to the website, it's a daily high-potency balancer that instantly hydrates and locks in moisture, awakening a natural, healthy glow.

What to expect:
- Skin looks visibly hydrated and healthy
- Absorbs deep within the skin's surface
- Essential moisture is locked in
- Oil and perspiration is controlled
- Irritations and blemishes are soothed
- Can be used right up to the eye
- Instantly reveals firmer, poreless looking skin

It also consists of natural ingredients and the number one ingredient Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, this particular ingredient soothes the skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory, it can also protect the skin from UV damage and many more benefits to the skin.



MY EXPERIENCE:
For those who don't yet I have combination to normal skin, and I'm not acne-prone. The first time I used this consistency was new to me. It's watery and not transparent, but after distributing the product it's completely transparent. Application is also very easy, it may seem too watery at first but the skin will soon absorb the product. I use one pump for my whole face, pat it in then half a pump for my neck. When it comes to smell it has that strong eucalyptus menthol smell that you'll eventually get used to, but it won't be noticeable after how many minutes. 

I have been using this for I think 6 months already and I've seen changes after 2 weeks only. I can see my skin glowing, it's clearer, smoother and I was not irritated. I was really surprised by how this product worked well with me. If I will be having only three products in my skincare regimen, this would make the top three for sure! #realtalk I really love this product, wherever I go I always bring this with me. People also noticed how clear and smooth my skin became! If you aim for glass skin, this is the product for you!

If you want to avail Grace Cosmetics products click here.

Let me know what skincare products you'd want me to try out!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature