Top Social

Pizza Hut | STUFF YOUR CRUST FOR FREE

4.10.2018
As a kid, Pizza Hut was always our go to pizza parlor. Pizza is always my go to food, it's the perfect merienda or dinner for me and I can eat a whole regular pizza by myself! Everything is already perfect except I never eat the crust of a pizza (who else can relate to me?) it's not my favorite part and it saddens me to leave food behind. So when the stuffed crust pizza came I was very ecstatic! I never ate another pizza without the stuffed crust, it suddenly became my favorite part!

Now I'm very glad to share with you guys that Pizza Hut is having a PROMO until June 25, 2018 to upgrade your pizza to a stuffed crust pizza for FREE! Now this is a promo you should never pass! It's available for dine-in, take out and delivery. You can have your favorite pizza with the extra mozzarella cheese in the crust!

BACON MARGHERITA (ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES!)


They also have sides you can enjoy! The Spam Hut Pops, Garlic Hot Pops and Volcano Hut Pops!

GARLIC HUT POPS (P89)
 A burst of cheesy garlic flavor wrapped in soft fluffy dough with the side of Marinara sauce. You can taste the strong garlic flavor you taste with garlic bread!

SPAM HUT POPS (P89)
Spam and cheese?! Because why not! Spam fried goodness wrapped in soft fluffy dough with Marinara Sauce.

* My favorite

VOLCANO HUT POPS (P89)
Cheesy goodness inside wrapped in soft fluffy dough with marinara sauce.

KITKAT POPS (P89)
For dessert you can enjoy 15pcs of deep fried Kitkat with their creamy milk dip.

I'm really glad Pizza Hut came out with this promo! So guys go to your nearest Pizza Hut now or you can order for delivery and don't forget to upgrade with Stuffed Crust for FREE!

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

3 comments on "Pizza Hut | STUFF YOUR CRUST FOR FREE"
  1. Rice is cooked by boiling or steaming, and absorbs water during cooking. With the absorption method, rice may be cooked in a volume of water equal to the volume of dry rice plus any evaporation losses. See my websites rice in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature