Top Social

Maybelline Summer Sale

4.21.2018
Pull out your purses ladies, Maybelline is having their biggest summer sale this April! As a Maybelline lover I'm very excited about this because they're giving as much as 35% off on you favorite lippies, liquid foundations, powders and more! As some of you may not know, Maybelline is one of my go-to makeup products, not just because of the price but also the quality is great. I love how most of their products work very well with Filipina skin may it be dry, normal or oily! Whatever your needs are they have the product for you!

Now I want to share with you guys the products I love and the products I'm excited to try!

Maybelline Fit Me + Poreless
My favorite drugstore foundation so far! If you want that smooth almost skin-like finish for daily use and is lightweigh this is your bestfriend! I'm in the shade 128-220.

Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint
I used this before and it works! You can have that smudge-proof and waterproof brows for  days! I use the shade Medium Brown and Light Brown.

Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick
My go-to lipstick EVERYDAY! With it's lighweight formula and matte powdery finish and amazing shade range, you will love this! Touch of nude is the best pink nude for me.

Some of the products I love but are not in here is their color show blush in the shade fresh coral, hypercurl mascara, fashion brow pencil, and their lasting drama gel eyeliner.

Now for the products I'm excited to try!

Super BB Fresh Matte Cream
Their first lasting mattifying BB for an all-day fresh and matte look with lightweight and non-greasy feel.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Give your lashes some more volume!

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick
 If your worried about chapped lips this summer, like me, you can top it off with a bold statement using a Creamy Matte Lipstick!

Maybelline HyperSharp Liner
I'm a big fan of their Gel Liner, now I'm hoping I will also love this liner.

Dream Satin Foundation Two Way Cake
Can be applied dry or with a wet sponge! I'm not yet sure with the shade, but I'm excited with this one!

Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray
Set your look with this lightweight, oil free, translucent and long-lasting finish!

You can get all these products and so much more at Maybelline's Sun-Proof Summer Sale as they're also cooking up a summer surprise on all weekends of April 2018, so make sure to drop by your favorite Maybelline counters for exciting giveaways and bigger price drops on selected Maybelline products.

Never miss out on exclusive and exciting Maybelline promos by visiting their website!
Website
Facebook

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature