Top Social

WASABI KICK With Jollibee

3.02.2018
I LOVE FRIES, anywhere, anytime I can eat them! My all time favorite flavors are cheese and bbq but I tend to try different ones as well just to excite the palate. So when I found out Jollibee released a NEW FLAVOR I was excited! We all know Jollibee gives innovation like no other and this new flavor will not disappoint. 

For this season, Jollibee launches its exciting new fries flavor - Wasabi! The Wasabi fries gives that surprisingly delicious kick for those daring adventure seekers.

When you’re out unlocking achievements, ticking off bucket list items or simply lounging around with your friends, pair the experience with the flavorful Jolly Crispy Fries in plain (Php 35, Php 57 and Php 67 for regular, large and jumbo sizes, respectively) or Wasabi (Php 40, Php 65 and Php 80). Jolly Crispy Fries isavailable for dine-in, take-out, delivery and drive-thru transactions. For more information on your Jolly favorites, like Jollibee Philippines’ Facebook page and follow @Jollibee on Twitter and Instagram.

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature