Top Social

Solve Your Dandruff Problems With Moringa-O Malunggay Shampoo and Conditioner

3.08.2018
You know the feeling when you're on a date and you wear something dark, and after a few hours you see flakes on your shoulders? Well, I don't ever since I tried this 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner! Having dandruff is really a big turn off especially when you go out and want to wear your favorite dark shirt. It makes us feel uncomfortable, and our self-esteem and confidence goes down. Don't worry since there are lot's of products out there you can try, but this one I really like!


First of all it's all Herbal and great for the scalp and hair.

My experience:
- It has a very soothing feel
- I love the smell since it's fresh and herbal
- Your scalp feels cool all day long.
- Plus since it's a big bottle matagal siya maubos
- I love the fact that it's 2-in-1


The consistency is gel like and it's color blue!

I know some may still be skeptical about this one, however if you want to try it before purchasing the full sized bottle you can check it at Sample Room PH. They have tons of other products you can try for FREE before purchasing.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature