Top Social

Gorgeous Hair With Symply G

12.09.2017
Just early this year I started to experiment with my hair and colored it a lot of times. I tried going gray and then violet and I don't plan to stop just yet. However for those who have already colored and bleached their hair, I know you can relate, our hair becomes damaged everytime we color it. It becomes dry, frizzy and most of all the hair fall. Every time I wash my hair I get at least 20 strands of hair in the drain and that worries me. Hair is our crowning glory ladies that's why we need to take care of it. I'm an advocate of washing you hair with conditioner only and maybe shampoo once or twice a week so we won't strip the hair with natural oils.

One of the important factors our hair has is Keratin, it keeps our hair strong and youthful. However when we put chemicals on our hair, we strip it off and hence the dry and frizzy hair. The good news is we found a LOCAL brand that caters to these dry and frizzy hair problems. Symply G products are infused with Argan Oil to renew dry and damaged hair.


They have their Shampoo which is best for Rebonded or Colored Hair as well, keeping it straight, soft and shiny.

Thoughts:
- Smells great!
- Lathers quickly
- You can use 1 sachet for 2 uses ( I have shoulder length hair)
- Hair feels soft afterwards

I love using conditioner on my hair especially when it has Argan Oil and Keratin treatment. Their conditioner therapy works to re-hydrate dry and damaged hair. If you have sensitive scalp you can use this.

Thoughts:
- I used more than half of the sachet, 1/4 product was left for the next use.
- I let the conditioner sit for about 3 minutes on my hair, tho a minute is already enough.
- The smell is AMAZING, it lasts at least 2 days!
- I felt my hair very soft and salon like after I blow dried it

I can see how great these hair products on my hair will be. With their ingredients I'm hoping to give back the youthful shine to my hair.

GREAT NEWS! Symply G hair products are available in ALL PUREGOLD stores and leading stores nationwide! Plus you can purchase one sachet for only 6 PESOS!

Website: symplygkeratinph.com
Facebook: @SymplyG.Official
Email: symplyg.marketing@gmail.com

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature