Top Social

Feel Sexy With Favori Scents

12.20.2017
Scents are a strong factor when it comes to our mood, it may remind us of happy memories, places we've traveled or just boost our mood for the day. I can still remember whenever I smell a particular perfume, it sends me back to the day we went to HK, that's how essential scents are, it can take you back to places and give you feelings. Whenever I also step inside a room that's smells heavenly it provides a feeling of welcomed, clean and warmth. I have searched a lot of scents before that could create that feeling whenever they come to our store and so far none has stepped up to give us that aside from Favori.

Favori Scents is designed to be enjoyed at home, at work, or at any living space, and offers aromas that will excite every note in a person's olfactory spectrum. These are handcrafted with passion and targets senses to give off full potential of benefits. Aside from aroma oils, reed diffusers, soy aroma candles and aroma pouches, they also have a Wellness line: air sprays, salves, and massage oils.

I'm so glad Favori Scents are here to lighten up the mood of my room, I love it when my work space smells amazing and makes my mind ready for the rest of the day.

Recently they just released a new line of aroma, the Sexy Aroma Collection wherein these aromas give off a feeling of sexiness and confidence on your own body. These romantic floral scents are: Cherry Blossoms, Ginger Flower, and Bouquet Floral. The sweet-sexy aromas are: Cranberry Wine (best seller), Berry Kiss and Choco Almond.

Now let's see what scents I got!

Reed diffuser for the Sexy Aroma line are also available and I have the Bouquet Floral Scent! The perfect scent for my office room, it has that sweet floral scent that makes me feel loved and in a high. It's like coming in a room full of flowers and the smell is glorious!

I was a bit shocked when I first smelled the Choco Almond, it's like entering a chocolate shop which smells amazing and it makes me crave mooore chocolate. It smells exacty like peppermint!

The next scent is an aroma diffuser of the bouguet floral scent. Same smell with the reed diffuser.


Oh the Berry Kiss is my favorite scent! It reminds me of a Victoria Secret perfume and I definitely feel sexy with this scent. This will heavenly inside my room!

The Ginger Flower so far is my least favorite in the line but it still smells great. I think this will suit best in our shop! It smells welcoming and warm.

It's a joy smelling all these amazing scents and it definitely gives off the feeling of Sexy! Not only are they affordable (150 pesos) per bottle but the smell lasts long and they have a wide range of scents. If you want to get your hands on these amazing aroma oils they are all available at Glorietta 3, Robinson's Place Manila, SM Megamall, SM City Marikina, SM Southmall, Market Market and/or at www.favori.ph

Don't forget to use these hashtags when you post your purchase:
#CreateYourFavoriteFeeling
#FAVORIAromaCollections
#SexyAromaCollection
#favoriPH

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature