Top Social

The Bellevue Wedding Experience

5.17.2014

Today I had the privilege to attend a wedding in Bellevue Hotel in Alabang, the place was nice as were the hotel attendants. About the wedding it was actually sweet kasi they we're already married, civil, but after how many years they got married again, church wedding naman. It was not that big tho, mostly family and close friends lang.


Green was the motif of the wedding, however I don't have a dress with that color and so I used my graduation dress nalang :)




Found a nice spot to take pictures. I was kind of shy at first coz people are staring and looking pero keribels lang.





My first time to eat medium rare meat! Hindi ko naubos HAHAHA hindi lang talaga ako sanay.


The food was delicious especially the salad and CHEESE CAKE!!!! I was really happy when I saw it on the menu kasi it's my favorite, well basta cheese cake gusto ko :)


And by the way, may string quartet!!!!!! Blurred picture but natuwa padin ako kasi I sang a song with them (KILIG!) They sounded really good, they played All of me, a thousand years, just the way you are, forgot the others pero it was cool.





And then I got bored and took some selfies hehe.

Till next time!

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥







Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature