Top Social

Korean Snacks Mini Haul | Assi Fresh Plaza

12.04.2018
Korea continually crawls up their way to our hearts, not only did they capture our attention from their K-dramas but we are also going gaga for their food! Samgyupsal restaus are starting to boom everywhere and we want to try as much of their food. That's why I'm glad there are lots of Korean groceries available for us and for the tourists. 

At Assi Fresh Plaza you can buy different varieties of Korean products that are not found at other Korean groceries. They have other products as well like shampoo, bath supplies, kitchen supplies and others but they sell more of food.

What I like about them is that they are open 24/7 and I'm sure you can find one of their stores since they 15 branches here! They have branches in Cebu and Davao. No more problem with midnight cravings because you can just buy at their store anytime.




NEO CRISPY ROLL
A healthy snack for kids and adults. They have two varieties, Cream Cheese and Vanilla. Personally I like the cream cheese although it only has a subtle flavor. In other crispy rolls it's like your just eating air but here it has more bite into it.


GEOCHANG APPLE
What I like about their apples is they are not checmically fertilized. They are healthy snacks kids can enjoy. Although for me there's no difference with the taste, just regular apples.


KOREAN GIMJE PEAR
When I saw this fruit I didn't know what it was, eventually I learned it was a pear! What I know about pears is they are not sweet and have a little flavor. However this one it made me love pears! It has a sweet and juicy flavor! Worth the buy.


TAKE-OUT CUP PORRIDGE
If you are a person who's always on-the-go you can easily take this cup! Just put hot water and wait for 3 minutes and voila you have a hot cup. I have here the Carbonara ans Mushroom flavor. I think they alao have the vegetable and potato flavor. It's an easy breakfast!

KOREAN NOODLE SOUP
When I tried this it has the same taste and texture as a Sotanghon. Very flavorful, but I suggest you put more water since it's a bit salty but it has a lot of rice noodles and this meal can make you full.


NONGSHIM CHAPAGETTI
I love noodles! Soup or without soup I love them. Here I have Nongshim Chapagetti, however it's one of those flavors I'm not used to. It has black bean paste. I think when you continue eating this it will grow on you.

Assi Fresh Plaza checks the quality of their products and checks ths expiration dates. They also have promos as well! This December 18 they'll have a sampling event at their Laguna branch  so better check that! Here's a photo of their branch for reference.


Start shopping your fave Korean food now!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature