Top Social

Start Fresh at Seattle's Best Coffee

7.19.2018
Seattle's Best Coffee just launched their first SBC PERKspective which aims to offer talks, workshops and informal meet-ups to give a fresh perspective on how we create and view art, music, photography and other creative processes. What I'm also excited about this is this are quarterly pocket events, all the more we get to learn and be creative!

SBC with their campaign, a fresh start, partnered up with Ms. Anina Rubio a great artist and muralist to perfectly represent what the campaign is. 

“I’m very much inspired by nature. You can see it in 98 percent of my artworks. This mural is very personal because I start my day with a shot of espresso or an Iced Americano, and I also have a backyard full of plants, which is a similar setting to what you have here at SBC BGC,” Rubio said during the live painting event-slash-workshop attended by street art fans and bloggers. “Sometimes work gets toxic, sometimes our environment gets toxic. We all want a breather and for me the best way to do that, to start fresh, is to embrace nature more—better if you’re sipping a good cup of coffee.”

Whenever I think about a fresh start, first thing I can think of are plants, or blooming flowers and this really do refreshes the eyes and de-stresses our minds! So when you visit SBC at BGC I assure you this eye candy will be inspiring to start fresh again. By the way I painted some of the leaves there so I'm really glad to be a part of this event.
Aside from the amazing window mural, Anina helped us design our limited edition SBC tumblers; However I didn't get to take a photo of my work! But basically it's an open box with growing flowers haha. 

After a day of mural painting and designing our tumblers SBC served their freshly made Brewed Coffee or Iced Tea, Chunky Tuna or Ham or Bacon and Egg sandwiches and Ensaymada. Their perfect pair since they serve all their food here freshly and daily made!


Mind-energizing coffee, heart-filling food and soul-nourishing art. The SBC Perkspective is transforming SBC spaces across the metropolis into conduits for creativity and communication—not to mention delicious, freshly made coffee and chow.

For more info about future workshops like Seattle's Best Coffee's facebook page here.

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature