Top Social

Loving Your Pinay Skin | Biore

7.13.2018
When I was a kid all I know about sunscreen is that I only need it if I'm going to swim and I'd have to wait until it settles on my skin. Little did I know it should be worn daily! Sunscreen nowadays is not only used for when you're going to beach but it is essential for our day to day life. Skin care experts have established that UV protection is fundamental for everyday skin care regimen of every Filipina, since it protects our skin from the harmful rays of the sun and aging effects.

For me my day to day life consists of commuting and exposing my skin to the sun, although I always use an umbrella that is not enough to save my skin from pollution and other harmful aspects like stress. Proper skin care regimen is always a must for our skin and with daily UV body serum it will help protect us from both the sun and other factors.

Japanese skin care cult-favorite Biore unveils Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care Serum, the latest addition to its coveted line of skin care formulas. The lates skin line was formulated based on the needs of today's Filipina - from the nuances of her Asian skin to the everyday skin stressors that she faces. Biore wants us to have that daily option that's great for sun protection plus added benefits. Its Superior Double UV Block with SPF 50+ and PA+++ promises to shield the skin from UVB rays that causes dark spots, freckels, sunburn and protects it against UVA rays that cause premature aging. While the SPF factore alone of Biore UV Body Care serum is already impressive, this amazing product is still surprisingly light-weight and absorbs in the skin easily.

Formulated with mineral water from Japan, the ultra-lightweight serum prevents skin dehydration and spreads and absorbs easily, leaving the skin with an invisible finish. Biore UV Body Care serum will leave no white residue, no oily finish - just fresh and sun-protected skin.

399 pesos 150ml
Biore UV Body Care serum Anti-Pollution in Intensive White promises a fairer and brighter skin in 14 days with Vitamin B3 and Yuzu Orange Extract.

399 pesos 150ml
Biore UV Body Care serum Anti-Pollution in Extra Moist offers next-level skin care with Vitamin B3 for moisturizing.

I personally love the smell of this! The first time I used it I thought someone else smelled good, but it was just me! The finish is very light and the skin absorbs it immediately leaving it smelling good and protected. For cold days I usually use the extra moist and for regular days I use the intensive white.

Available in Watsons, Landmark, PCX, Metro Department Store and Beauty MNL.


If you want a light facial sunscreen THIS IS THE BEST! You can also purchase this in BeautyMNL for 397 pesos! I tell you I was shocked with this one since it's very light-weight and it protects my skin! For those who doesn;t want a sticky facial sunscreen you should try this!


Lots of love

Alyssa ♥
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature