Top Social

Himalaya Herbals | A New Discovery

11.06.2017
It's always great to discover new products, there's an exciting sensation whenever you get to unbox, learn about the product you purchased and finally test it out. Although sometimes its a hit and miss we still get that hopeful thought that everything will work for us. Like when you buy something online and you finally get your hands on that product there's a giddy feeling to test it out as soon as they arrive. Trying something new is always a thrilling experience, you'll never know what will happen. Like me, I always try something new may it be facial care, hair care or oral care. That's why I sample products first before I purchase the full size.

At Sample Room PH I recently discovered a new line they released, Himalaya Herbals. Their range is from oral care to facial care and why not try natural products on myself! When my package from Sample Room PH arrived of course I got excited. I tasted every toothpaste haha and used the facial wash that night.

Let's start with the Toothpaste:
- The taste didn't sting as much as the local brands here.
- It does the job and I love the minty and fresh feeling in my mouth.
- It consists of natural ingredients
- They target specific areas per toothpaste.


For Facial Care:

Whitening Face Scrub
- Smells clean
- Enhances complexion with mild exfoliants
- The exfoliants aren't harsh on the skin
- It has Apricot, White Dammer and Licorice

Whitening Face Wash
- It doesn't foam up like the normal face wash because it's soap-free
- Smells clean
- Clears out impuritie
- It has Licorice, White Dammer, Saffron, Cucumber and Pomegranate


Whitening Day Cream
- Tinted face cream but it does not affect your complexion after you spread it on your face.
- It has natural ingredients like Licorice and White Dammer
- Paraben and Alcohol Free!
- Hydrates, Clears and Lightens you complexion
- Smells like a foundation but it won't bother you.
- Non-grease
- Good base for makeup
- It has UV protection

I've haven't used this everyday yet but I didn't have issues with it.

If you want to try these products first before purchasing you can find them at Sample Room PH

My fave from this line would be:
- Whitening Face Wash
- Whitening Face Scrub
- Complete Care Toothpaste
- Sensitive Toothpaste

I hope this helps!

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature