Top Social

Bo's Coffee | Your Homegrown Brew

9.14.2017
I admit I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, but from time to time when my body needs it I see to it I get a fresh cup of it. I know there are lots of instant coffee in the market that makes our life much easier, just boil water and put the powder then voila! Instant coffee, but for me nothing beats a freshly brewed one. I may not know a lot about coffee and I wanted to be educated, so when Bo's Coffee opened another branch at Eastwood I was ecstatic to be invited!

Bo's Coffee at Eastwood is strategically located in a bustling community full of individuals from all walks of life. They wanted to create a nook for every student, friends and family who can study, bond and share stories in a cozy and feel-at-home atmosphere - Coochy Mamaclay.




I was glad to be invited for the coffee cupping session, it's where you get educated and can appreciate the nuances of coffee through the Philippine Coffee Origins.

 

There are five places where they harvest these coffee beans, Sagada and Benguet in the Mountain Province, Mt. Kitanglad in Bukidnon, Mt. Apo in Davao, and Mt. Matutum in Cotabato.

We got to smell (coffee grounds) and taste the pure coffee from these five places. From what I learned the higher the altitude the better the coffee will taste. For me what stood out the most was the Sagada coffee, because of its nutty flavor, and I forgot the last one which is the best of them all.


Carl here helped us learn more about coffee and the difference of french press and pour over coffee. I was actually scared of trying out the coffee because I may not be able to sleep on that night haha! But I did sleep just fine.



The interiors of course is a cozy place where you can fully hibernate yourself and enjoy the company of good friends and coffee, plus their delicious pastries and other food selections.

Bo's Coffee also holds other local products that may be unfamiliar to some, but let me tell you they are good!

If ever I'm in need of a good coffee I can easily run to this place :)

Lots of love

Alyssa ♥
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature