Top Social

Starbucks Dessert Fave

9.19.2015
Desserts, sweets, cakes, ice creams, I've always been a fan of them. Tasting those icing that will melt in your mouth, the balance of sweetness and the joy of every heavenly bite. 

Last Wednesday before heading to Clark, Pampanga we stopped over Nlex for breakfast then sweets to boost up our energy. We're glad to see a Starbucks in the gas station and that's where we had our dessert. With this I will share with you two of my favorite desserts in Starbucks that I crave for.

S'MORES!!! First time I had this my heart melted with the marshmallow hahaha! THIS IS VERY DELICIOUS. It's made with a graham base with cream filled topped with melted marshmallow and chocolate syrup! The ingredients are generous and good for the price. You can opt to heat it before serving.


The Blueberry-licious Cheesecake! One of my fave dessert anywhere! Super sarap, there are bits of blueberry on top and in the cake itself.


Ayan inubos ko na lahat hahaha! Early morning dessert. I can't help myself from eating good food. I hope you get to also taste these amazing desserts in Starbucks! Till our next food adventure!

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature