Top Social

Skinpotions your best Skin Food

9.23.2015
Some people are looking far and wide to find the best and effective whitening soaps to use. Most that we have in the market are a bit expensive, while some that are cheaper claims their products are effective but it's not. Last March I found this online shop called Skinpotions that provides organic and less pricey products. This is my second review (third transaction) about their products (i want to try everything! hahaha) Thankfully may skinpotions dito sa Molino where I can have a faster transaction. A shout out to Bernadette! :)

Below are the products I ordered

(Melon Berry Pop - P230)
This is my first time to try this product. Melon Berry Pop has active ingredients like fruit enzymes, bearberry, witch hazel extracts and papaya extracts which helps with the whitening process. It is said that it can lighten the skin as early as 1 week with intense micro peeling. It also has poppy seeds which assists on intense exfoliation. It is best paired with Pearl White Soap and used in the morning. The scent is wonderful!

(Pearl White Soap - P280)
Another first use. Pearl White Soap is one of the most bought product from Skinpotions as it shows effectiveness to most users in just one wash! Not only fairer but smoother and younger looking skin! Best used at night.

(Flaunt Thy Lash - P150)
Recently naputol eyelashes ko, I was so terrified na baka hindi siya tumubo ulit. I've tried castor oil and coconut oil but still nothing's happening. I opt to use flaunt thy lash again, my first use was good. It was effective on my lashes and now I hope and pray it would make my eyelashes grow again. The is applicator is like of from a lip gloss. It is applied on the lash line night and day for faster effect. The lash line may itch which means the hair is growing.

I'm very happy with my orders and excited to use them! I highly recommend Skinpotions, all of their products, worth the price!
_____________________________________________________________________________

For more details:

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature