Top Social

Gano Itouch | Why Choose Ganoderma Today

10.06.2019
"I want to start living healthy" is something I always say to myself, but somehow tend to forget especially when there's mouth-watering food in front of me, or I'm too tired to work out or I just don't have the luxury of time. That is when I try to find anything I can consume to help my body get stronger and healthier. As I have recently posted here, we were introduced to Gano Itouch and how they help people live healthy through their products which contains their hero ingredient "Ganoderma". If you want to check that post, click here.

Ganoderma Lucidum (red mushroom) is a type of mushroom which had been used as traditional Chinese medicine years ago. Ganoderma lucidum is a member of the fungus family that naturally grows on fallen trees and logs of other broadleaf trees. It is made up of the mycelium and fruiting body. Mycelium is the basilar and white villiform that supplies needed nutrients for growth, while the fruiting body appears in umbrella form including the germ handle and the germ umbrella. Both the mycelium and fruiting body are edible and have various medicinal properties that can be used to prevent and ameliorate human diseases.

Their products claim various benefits and I'm gonna share with you my personal experience from the package we got from them. They gave us a mixture of their healthy drinks which is priced at 200 pesos only!

GANO FRESH
Their Gano Fresh toothpaste is made from a special formulation of Ganoderma Lucidum extract. They claim that it helps with gum bleeding while protecting gums and teeth from infections. Other benefits is that it prevents tooth decay, plaque and rotting, tartar, strengthen tooth enamel and gum, and treat sensitive teeth.

EXPERIENCE:
The toothpaste is color green, which I usually see in herbal toothpaste. It has that semi-clear substance. The taste is surprisingly nice! It has menthol and fresh taste to it that I like, it's not that strong as well. A friend of ours also told us that it helps with boils/singaw and it did! I totally recommend this.

GANO CAFE MOCHA
The first drink I tried since I like mocha a lot! The main ingredients here are premium coffee beans, cocoa beans, and Ganoderma Lucidum extract. This one has minimal caffeine content and it's a mixture of chocolate and coffee.

These are the benefits:
- increase resistance against illness
- promotes mental wellness
- enhances digestion and bowel cleansing
- protects the liver
- improve blood circulation 
- increases energy

EXPERIENCE:
I was not expecting the taste of this! Since it's mixed with Ganoderma Lucidum you will taste the bitterness, but from what I learned bitter is good. Although it's not coffee bitter but healthy bitter, like the bitter gourd. For me, the bitterness was very overpowering but I find this beneficial for the health.

PIOIR GANODERMA COFFEE 3-IN-1
They also have a 3-in-1 coffee which is easier for everyone. Ingredients are quality coffee, non-dairy creamer, and sugar. This is the first known concoction that has coffee and Ganoderma. It also has minimal caffeine content. 

These are the benefits:
- increase resistance against illness
- promotes mental wellness
- enhances digestion and bowel cleansing
- protects the liver
- improve blood circulation 
- increases energy

Basically, they all have the same benefits, whether you opt for a 3-in-1, mocha or any of their healthy beverages.

EXPERIENCE:
Again, since it's coffee it has that same overpowering bitter taste, but I can also taste the sweetness from the sugar but not too much. My grandmother was surprised when she saw me drinking this one as she also fancies it and it helps with her health.

PIOIR GANODERMA CHOCOLATE
Their healthy beverages are not only for older people or like me but they are also beneficial for kids! Especially their chocolate drink! It's an energizing drink with Ganoderma Lucidum extract, high-quality cocoa. and skimmed milk. It does not have caffeine in it and it promotes physical and mental health. The chocolate drink has the same benefits from the coffee variety.

EXPERIENCE:
I was also kinda expecting this to have that bitter taste since it has Ganoderma Lucidum extract, but it does not have any bitterness in it AT ALL. I guess out of all the drinks this is my favorite one! It's one of their best sellers. It has that rich chocolatey taste to it that all ages would like. It tastes better when it's hot.

GANO CAFE GINSENG TONGKAT ALI
This is an exotic blend of coffee. It has Ganoderma Lucidum extract, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Ginseng and sugar. It's very distinct and has additional benefits. Again it has minimal caffeine content.

EXPERIENCE:
The products starting here are some of the ones I haven't tried yet but since they are coffee and all have Ganoderma Lucidum extract they will have that bitter taste. I will make an update here once I've tried the other products.

GANO C'REAL SPIRULINA OATS
This one I'm excited to try since I love oats and it has been my go-to breakfast, aside from whole grain cereals. It's ingredients consist of Ganoderma Lucidum extract, spirulina, oats and sugar. It's best for families as a quick-on-the-go meal. Spirulina is a healthy ingredient and is safe. It also helps with digestion and weight loss.

GANO CAFE CLASSIC
Last is their classic coffee. It's an instant black coffee, for those who prefer it. This coffee is specially made for those with diabetes. 

I really liked this box that we got, because you can get to try out everything and then maybe choose what fits your taste preference. They all have the same benefits, which I like. If you don't prefer coffee or chocolate, they have tea as well. It's very good of them to include 3 types of in their healthy beverage, at least you can get to choose. Personally I prefer the chocolate drink since it doesn't have that bitter taste and I can get the same benefits from the other drinks. I have just been trying these for a week now and I feel more energetic, less fatigue and better in general!

I really recommend you to try their beverages or even their supplements. It's not only for older people but it's great to start when you're still young. If you want to try their products you can visit their website or facaebook page.

Website: http://www.ganoitouch.com.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ganoitouchphilippines/
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature