Top Social

Discovery Cafe | Co-Working Space + Cafe

9.01.2019
Having a home-based online job allows me to travel while working, I can easily go into a coffee shop or co-working spaces while I edit photos and videos. While coffee shops are enticing to work in I prefer a co-working space where there's a lot more they can offer, like facilities and of course home-cooked food. I've been recently introduced to 47 East where it's a co-working space and also a cafe.

Now if you're on the look for a place where you can work peacefully and be more productive while having a bite for lunch in the same area or chill at the same time, then this place is recommended. They are located at #47 Esteban Abada St., Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City.


If you are near the area and you badly need a space to work, meet and be productive here are their rates. You can either visit solo or with a group. which includes 1-year membership, unlimited wifi, coffee, tea and water, mail collection, discounts for events, printing, photocopy and scanning services. As of now, it's their soft opening and they are continuing on expanding the area where they can accommodate dormitories I think.

They also have 4 meeting rooms wherein three are already occupied.







The place is actually big and very peaceful, we went there on Saturday that's why there are no people, so if you want to solo this place and really have a peaceful work I recommend going on a Saturday.

Now let's check their cafe, it's named Discovery Cafe and it's just located outside the co-working space. Now I know food is quite important to run the juices of our minds, so let's check what they offer.


LEFT: PEPPERONI FLATBREAD 175PHP, RIGHT: CHILI CHEESE DOG 225PHP
If you want a light merienda then their flatbreads are always good to try. We have the pepperoni flatbread and chili cheese dog. I liked how soft the bread was however I wish they were a little thinner, plus thinner pepperoni. The cheese dog tastes superb but the chili needs a little improvement, but it's a start. You can still get full with this meal.


LEFT: QUATRO FORMAGGIO 175PHP, RIGHT: CHEESESTEAK AND ONIONS 225PHP
If I were to recommend something, it's their Quatro Formaggio and cheesesteak and onions. the cheese tastes perfect with the bread and it's not that salty. While the cheesesteak is very well balanced. The meat may not be that tender but the taste is superb. I always recommend eating everything while it's hot.


GARLIC YAKINIKU BEEF TAPA 225PHP
They also have rice meals, in case you need lunch or dinner. Here is their Beef tapa, the same meat they used with the cheesesteak. They have proper portioning of rice and meat, however, my only comment again with this meal is I hope the meat is more tender.

LEFT: SPECIAL MENU OF THE DAY 150PHP, RIGHT: CHICKEN SCHNITZEL 180PHP
If you are not sure what to order, they have a special menu of the day and it varies per day. The dish served on that day was pork nuggets, I know it's something new but it's actually good! The meat is tender, it's just weird at first because we are used to chicken nuggets. I liked the gravy, even though it's like the powder ones you can buy from the supermarket and make your own. The pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Next is the Chicken Schnitzel, it's like chicken tenders. The sauce makes it different. It's a new taste for me, the sauce has a slight curry taste but everything is very subtle. It's something you can try at least once, but if you liked it it could be a favorite!

LEFT: ROYAL APPLE 64PHP, RIGHT: HEALTHY JUICE 88PHP
I LOVE THEIR DRINKS. Unfortunately, we didn't get to try the healthy juice because it was out of stock. However, the royal apple is so good especially the apple + chokeberry. They have other drinks and dishes available you need to try.

During Fridays, they have an open mic night where you can enjoy it with friends. Or if you're too stressed out at work, you can seat there and sing your heart out!

Overall
Food - I really liked the rice meals and some of the flatbreads, since it's a soft opening I know they can still improve on the dishes and suppliers.
Price - For the co-working space it's SULIT if you will be needing this for a year or even a month. The food, some are a bit pricey like the beef tapa but aside from that, they are alright.
Serving - GENEROUS SERVING
Ambiance - Very quiet and chill place.
Parking - Not sure how many cars can park here but I recommend taking a grab instead.

47 East
#47 Esteban Abada St., Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City.

Contact:
(02) 866 - 0415

Website: http://47east.ph/
Facebook: @47east
Instagram: @47.east


4 comments on "Discovery Cafe | Co-Working Space + Cafe"
  1. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Co working space

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. coffee roaster machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 香港聊天平台

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. 相睇

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature