Top Social

Get Polished at Get Polished Nails and Waxing

6.22.2019
I'm the type of girl who doesn't always or most of the time get a pampering session, but when I do doing my nails is one of them. I'm not the biggest fan of manicure and pedicure or nail polish but if ever I get one, I'm very meticulous with it. I know there are a lot of girls like me who gets their nails done every once in a while, especially if there's a special occasion. If I get my nails done I make sure to go to a nail salon where I can relax and enjoy my pampering.

Last month I went to visit Get Polished a Sct. Ybardaloza St. in Quezon City and try out their gel manicure. Upon entry the staff are there to assist immediately and provide the service I would like to have. 


They have a lot of nail polish you can choose from and the gel manicure costs 600 pesos. I wanted to have a neutral color so I picked light gray.

The nail technician was friendly and answered everything I asked, what procedure she's doing and what she's using on my nails.


They have this machine where your nails gets dry faster.

very sorry for the blurred photo
For my overall experience
PROS
- It was good since ate was really nice and even though my hands are super wet she did her job properly.
- I liked how the gel polish looked even after a week.
- Pricing for gel nails is good plus their staff does their work well.
- Cool pastel colored walls which relaxes the eyes
- The place was clean

CONS
- There were just some edges that were not filed to the shape that I wanted.
- I think because of the thickness of the layer some nail polish dripped over one side of my nails and it has a bump on the edges.
- Unlike my previous gel manicure this one just lasted to a week and it chipped off, not a fan of the brand they use.
- For the background music I think it was a bit soft so I suggest it a little volume up and maybe add a relaxing scent.

And so that's it for my Get Polished Nails and Waxing review! For other services like regular manicure and pedicure, day spa or hair removal services and pricing you can check their branches or facebook pages.

Branches:
One Archers Place Taft
 Sct. Ybardolaza St. Timog Avenue
189-B Aguirre Ave, Parañaque
San Lorenzo Place Edsa, Chino Roces Ave
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature