Top Social

Chef Kally | Your Ready To Go Cake

9.06.2016
Cheesecakes are very famous now and many cafes offer them, however you can only eat them within a plate. I stumbled upon cakes in a jar while browsing instagram and found Chef Kally

Chef Kally started since May 2014 after Ms. Kally, the owner, ventured into making desserts. What made them unique is their ready to go cheesecakes which are perfect for meriendas, gifts or even souvenirs for any occassion. These jars also come in different sizes, this is the smallest (150ml). 

I've always wanted to get my hands on these cute jars, thankfully Ms. Kally sent me samples to try :) Thank you!


Kitkat Cheesecake

This is the first one I tried since I love Kitkat. It made my stomach smile! You can taste every element in the jar, cheese, Kitkat, crumbs and the base.


Reese's Cheesecake

As far as I know this is a limited flavor, and it tastes good!!! The texture of the cheesecake is creamy.


Kitkat Green Tea Cheesecake

Since everyone is into Matcha they also have the Kitkat Matcha Cheesecake :)


Oreoholic

I love oreos! I believe that it goes well with a lot of desserts. This is one of their best sellers.


Nutella Ferrero

Last but not the least! Who doesn't love Nutella!? This is one is my favorite, bagay every element ng chocolate sa cheesecake. They have a shelf life of 7 days, best refrigerated.

The whole idea of cake-in-a-jar is unique and matalino since a lot of people are in the go. All I can say is MASARAP and they are very instagramable :) Chef Kally also sponsor events or any occassions, plus they customize stickers for souvenirs or giveaways. Check them out here:

Chef Kally
facebook: /chefkally
instagram: @chefkally

Address: 1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines
Contact: 0915 744 3161
Email: chefkally.info@gmail.com

Lots of love
Alyssa ♥
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature